Quiet logs for frmStatus

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Quiet logs for frmStatus
Date: 2010-05-09 21:16:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Here is a patch that make sure frmStatus will be quiet as much as
possible with the logs. We missed to set log_min_duration_statement.

I see it as a bug. So I would like to commit it on the 1.10 branch and
on the trunk. But I'm not sure of it, and would like your opinions.

BTW, I think it could be interesting to have this setup on each
components of pgAdmin. We could add a global option that allows a user
to make it verbose on the logs. Comments?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2010-05-09 22:00:07