Update www: new screenshots

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update www: new screenshots
Date: 2010-05-09 10:05:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I took a look at our website. The screenshots are pretty old. I updated
all the screenshots I could. You can have a look at them here:

I also updated the features page, the TODO file, the roadmap page and
probably a few other things. This is not commited right now. You'll find
a patch attached. Waiting for your comments to apply it.

BTW, may I apply the 1.12 visual tour? and keep the old one right now,
till we release 1.12.

pgadmin-hackers by date