pgAdmin 1.12 Visual Tour

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 1.12 Visual Tour
Date: 2010-05-05 22:13:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I've been working on this since a few days. Not really a hard work, but
also not a really interesting one. Anyway, here is what I came up to:

http://wwwdevel.pgadmin.org/visualtour12.php

It really needs more love. But I need fresh ideas, comments, english
fixes, design skills, and all that kind of stuff. I probably forgot some
new functionalities. Not that I don't want to highlight them, so ping me
if you know which ones are missing.

And lastly, the first part, "Major new features", is empty because I
don't know which ones to choose. We only need two or three. Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org