Re: Romanian translation of pgAdmin

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Vasile Cristian Stan <vasileestan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Romanian translation of pgAdmin
Date: 2010-05-04 14:22:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Christian,

Le 04/05/2010 16:12, Vasile Cristian Stan a écrit :
> [...]
> I want to maintain Romanian translation up to date.
>
> What are the steps for maintaining such  an operation, I shall start to edit
> the *.po* file?

All the steps are explained here:

  http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/howto.php

To quickly start, grab the following file:

  http://www.pgadmin.org/svnrepo/pgadmin3/i18n/ro_RO/pgadmin3.po

You'll see it's already translated at 29%. Perhaps it would be better to
start over, I don't know, but it's your choice to use it or not.

Edit it with poedit for example or any other tool you prefer. Translate
every sentence.

Send me the .po file, so that I can push it into the SVN repository. You
can also send partials work (complete file, but partial work). As soon
as there is 85% translated, it will be included in the next release.

Thanks for working on this.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.