Migration to Hibernate 3.5 final

From: Rafael Felix <felix(at)serhmatica(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migration to Hibernate 3.5 final
Date: 2010-04-09 14:37:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I´ve an application running in hibernate 3.3.2 and the applications
works fine, with all blob fields using oid (byte[] in java),
Migrating to hibernate 3.5 all blob fields not work anymore, and the
server log shows

ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - ERROR: column
"preferencia" is of type oid but expression is of type bytea

But I'm cann't change the tables struct for use bytea instead oid,
because I lost all data.
How I can solve it? Or How can I migrate de OID field to bytea field.

regards
--
*Rafael Guzi Felix da Silva*
*Desenvolvedor de Sistemas*