Preparing for the Test-Fest this Saturday

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Preparing for the Test-Fest this Saturday
Date: 2010-03-31 00:29:28
Lists: sfpug
All,

Looks like we won't get a beta release for this Saturday.  So if you
have time to prepare, please install various versions of PostgreSQL, per:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SFPUG_Beta_Test_Day#Preparation

Also, I still need volunteers for set-up and clean-up.  Thanks!

I'll have more stuff, such as a HS/SR tutorial, before saturday.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-04-01 21:47:01