Re: Urgent!

From: "Anjan Dave" <adave(at)vantage(dot)com>
To: "codeWarrior" <gpatnude(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Urgent!
Date: 2005-10-13 15:46:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've been through a similar situation before (partition was full, and
subsequently, PG wasn't able to access a pg_clog/<one file>.

Tom Lane had referred me to another archive about zeroing out that
particular file, which had worked for me and the database was up.

And yes, don't shutdown the machine like that.

Thanks,
Anjan