Temporary Tables

From: "Anjan Dave" <adave(at)vantage(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Temporary Tables
Date: 2005-06-20 15:20:42
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

A developer is trying to use a Temporary Table via the java based
application. The problem is following the temp table creation, he wants
subsequent queries to query the temp table, but they are not in the same
database session as the temp table. Is this something I can setup
somewhere in the config? I would appreciate any pointers/info I can
forward to him.

Thanks,
Anjan

******************
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use
of the
addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the
attorney/client
and other privileges.  If you received this e-mail in error, please
notify the
sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action in
reliance on
the contents of this information; and delete it from your system. Any
other
use of this e-mail is prohibited.

pgsql-admin by date