Re: pgAdmin Graphical Query Tool Crashes on Mac

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Graphical Query Tool Crashes on Mac
Date: 2010-03-19 18:41:15
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dave,

FWIW, pgAdmin seems to crash for me (1.10.1, OSX 10.5) whenever I let
the query history get too long or open too many busy (15+) query
windows.  Since the crash is quite rapid, I haven't been able to
diagnose the exact tipping point.  I assume it's probably bad memory
management by xWindows, but who knows.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.