Stuff we need ... and don't ... for the Test-Fest

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Stuff we need ... and don't ... for the Test-Fest
Date: 2010-03-17 17:00:28
Lists: sfpug
All,

First off, Jay Barrow from EnterpriseDB has offered to cover food costs.
 I'll be making vegetarian food, and Richard will be doing something
Cajun.  So food is taken care of except for setup/cleanup help.

Yaaay EnterpriseDB!

Here's the remaining things we'll need for preparation and volunteer-wise:

1) One or two additional set-up volunteers, to show up an hour early at NB.

2) One or two additional clean-up volunteers, to stay after the end of
the test-fest and help clean.

3) Applications to test!  If you have an application, private or Open
Source, which you can bring, install, and show other people how to
install, *especially if it has a test suite*, please bring it.  If you
share it out on this list, other people can install it too.

4) Other tests:  if anyone on this list is a testing geek, then please
share your ideas on how we should test 9.0.  I'm not a testing geek ...
I just play one on TV.

See you April 3!

http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/12794759

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-03-17 17:32:32