Re: what can i do

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "vladislav DONCHEV" <vladuiata(at)abv(dot)bg>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: what can i do
Date: 2010-03-17 20:37:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs
vladislav DONCHEV <vladuiata(at)abv(dot)bg> wrote:

> Hello guys , i have a problem :( I had a postgreSQL before some
> days but i delete it , and now i cant install it , cause there are
> 2 message at the end of install when it making account or
> something like that

You haven't told us what operating system you're using, what version
of PostgreSQL, how you're trying to install it, or what the messages
are.  Please read this:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

Then repost, with more information, to the general or novice list.
This doesn't sound like a bug.

-Kevin