Re: pgAdmin III v1.10.2 released

From: Dale J Thompson <Dale(dot)J(dot)Thompson(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: 'pgAdmin Support List' <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III v1.10.2 released
Date: 2010-03-17 14:45:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

I don't suppose there's any chance this build fixes the build issue pgAdmin has with 8.1.x versions
of postgresql? Version 1.10.0 builds fine under Redhat Enterprise 5, but 1.10.1 will not build due
to needing some function from the postgresql headers that was not added until a later 8.x release of
postgresql. I can be more specific if this issue has not been put forward before.

dale

On 3/14/2010 3:49 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce the release of
> pgAdmin 1.10.2, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool
> for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for
> download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
>
> http://www.pgadmin.org/download/
>
> v1.10.2 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
>
> * Correctly save the position of a window.
> * Fix the reverse engineering of a function with default parameters.
> * Fix the favorites' saving function.
> * Fix a query error when changing a parameter for a database, role/user
> and a function.
> * Fix the display of a type with a specific typmod.
> * Correctly select the server choosen with the /s command-line argument.
> * Fix the call to the Slony-I 2.0 storenode function.
> * Fix display of the date/time chooser.

Attachment Content-Type Size
Dale_J_Thompson.vcf text/x-vcard 341 bytes