Another MacOS install attempt

From: David Hustace <david(at)opennms(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Another MacOS install attempt
Date: 2004-03-18 04:32:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I really have tried to resolve this issue googling and searching the
list...

I have successfully compiled and installed
wxWindows-pgAdmin3-20031010-7 and postgresql-7.4.2. My configure error
looks like other posts I have seen but the resolutions I haven't been
able to match:

./configure --enable-static --enable-debug --with-pgsql=/usr/local
checking pgsql in /usr/local... failed
configure: error: you must specify a valid pgsql installation with
--with-pgsql=DIR

I have postgresql installed in /usr/local/pgsql. I have tried creating
symbolic links to /usr/local for lib and include and bin from under
/usr/local/pgsql to no avail. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Panther 10.3.3

-D