Renaming Postgres-2

From: Koichi Suzuki <koichi(at)intellilink(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Renaming Postgres-2
Date: 2010-03-11 02:39:48
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Hi All;

This is to announce that we have changed our project name from
Postgres-2 to Postgres-XC (Extensible Cluster) to resolve naming
conflict with Simon's project.

I've just changed the name in PostgreSQL WiKi cluster page. I'll
update the remaining pages as well as updating according to Josh's format.

Best Regards;
Koichi Suzuki