Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds
Date: 2010-03-02 17:07:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> BTW, now that I look at red_bat's failure, it seems that the MSVC build
> scripts try to run the contrib/xml2 test even when xml2 hasn't been
> built for lack of libxml.  This doesn't explain mastodon's problem
> but maybe a second look is needed at all the conditionals around that.

Well, the trouble is to some extent that the MSVC build system tries to
be a bit more maximal than the stardard build system.

I'm going to make a patch to fix that immediate problem, and test it
very quickly on red_bat. Maybe Magnus and I need to have another go
round on the general logic, however.

cheers

andrew