Looking for PostgreSQL/Java/PHP developer

From: Tom Flann <tflann(at)chairseven(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for PostgreSQL/Java/PHP developer
Date: 2010-03-02 08:43:59
Lists: denpug
Hello!

We are a start-up looking for a rock-star Back-End and Web Developer
that has at least 3-5 years experience as a senior-level developer with
extensive knowledge of PostgreSQL, Java/GlassFish, and PHP. The
candidate will have successfully designed/architected, and implemented a
scalable RDBMS for a data/bandwidth intensive project(s). Additionally,
the candidate should be able to come up with and implement creative
solutions on their own, and be able to effectively communicate with all
other team-members on a consistent basis.

This will start as a contract position, with the potential as full-time
work down the road, at a start-up that’s headed by founders who have
successful experiences in start-up environments. We're looking for a
back-end/web developer that has the experience and drive to take on this
challenging task and to bring it to the next level.

Please email us at hr(at)chairseven(dot)com - include information about
yourself, your development work, your resume, and anything else you want
to share. Then we'll be in touch!

We would prefer telecommuting, but are open to other options.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Tom Flann
VP – Operations
ChairSeven, Inc.

denpug by date

Next:From: Kevin KempterDate: 2010-03-09 15:44:34