Re: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK?

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>,Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org,Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK?
Date: 2010-02-28 09:56:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers
It must be that someone has dropped a small amount of
cheese into a lactose-intolerant volcano god...

Marc G. Fournier írta:
> Is there a higher then normal amount of earthquakes happening
> recently? haiti, japan just had one for 6.9, there was apparently one
> in illinos a few weeks back, one on the Russia/China/N.Korean border
> and now Chile?
> Hrmmm ...
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> There was a huge earthquake in Chile this morning ... Alvaro, you OK?
>> Yes, I talked to Alvaro via IM about 2 hours ago.  He was already
>> online.  His apartment building was shaken up but undamaged and his
>> family is fine too.
>> --
>>  Bruce Momjian  <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
>>  EnterpriseDB
>>  PG East:
>> --
> ----
> Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
> scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
> Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype:    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org

Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more
than these cometh of evil." (Matthew 5:37) - basics of digital technology.
"May your kingdom come" - superficial description of plate tectonics

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH