Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)

From: Sarah Dougherty <sdougherty(at)desc(dot)org>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)
Date: 2010-02-25 00:46:41
Lists: seapug
Sorry to come to the party a bit late, but I agree with Doug, I'd be
very interested in  hearing about "best practices"  with regard to
design and implementation. I administer a database for a large social
service agency and while it's relatively easy to come up with any number
of specific technical solutions to specific technical problems, I'm
definitely light on any sort of overarching postgres-specific theory or
"philosophy."

Sarah Dougherty