Re: Alpha not released, need web team help.

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Alpha not released, need web team help.
Date: 2010-02-23 18:22:27
Lists: pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:

>>> Aha, that explains it.  Remove those links, then.
>> so is that means I should apply that patch(with corrections) now or
>> should we just stage it?
>
> We should apply it now.  The download is already available.

done should be up on the main site soon.

While looking I noticed that we probably want/need to update the
following pages as well:

* http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta (s/8.5/9.0 but maybe we want
to notice that we will soon enter beta and we are in feature freeze
already?)

* http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap - s/8.5/9.0 + Q2/Q3?

Stefan