Version 9 Beta testing day?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Version 9 Beta testing day?
Date: 2010-02-23 17:54:14
Lists: sfpug

SFPUGers,

Sometime in March I'd like to set up a full beta-testing (or
alpha-testing) day. We would spend a full saturday or sunday bashing
on 9.0 and trying to break it, and write up a lot of bug reports.

This will be especially good for testing HS/SR, which requires several
computers to test.

I intend to get food and drink sponsors.

If I set this up, how many people would be (dates permitting) interested
in participating? If I get enough yeses, I'll go ahead and make it happen.

--Josh Berkus