Re: BUG #5118: start-status-insert-fatal

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>,"Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Gerhard Leykam" <gel123(at)sealsystems(dot)de>
Subject: Re: BUG #5118: start-status-insert-fatal
Date: 2010-02-22 17:55:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:

> Was this ever addressed?

It should probably be on the TODO list. I was going to try to do
this along with other items which came out of generating an LSB
conforming init script, but have been pulled in different directions
for now. When I get the time I've been intending to get back to
this, if nobody beats me to it. Do we want one entry with all the
miscellaneous pg_ctl issues I've got, or would it be better to keep
the separate?

-Kevin