Re: psycopg2 license changed

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)initd(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psycopg2 license changed
Date: 2010-02-15 18:20:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ciao Federico,

Federico Di Gregorio ha scritto:
> I just wanted all interested people know that psycopg2 2.0.14 to be
> released in the next few days will be under the LGPL3 + OpenSSL
> exception (example code and tests under the LGPL3 alone because they are
> never linked to OpenSSL).

Thank you so much for your contribution!
> I hope this makes everybody happy, have fun,

This is great news. I also want to point out that our valuable ITPUG
member Daniele Varrazzo has started to write some documentation about
PsycoPG2, which can be found here: http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/

It would be good if we could update our wiki as well in order to include
this resource too.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--