Re: About psycopg2 (by its author)

From: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)initd(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: About psycopg2 (by its author)
Date: 2010-02-09 14:28:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 09/02/2010 15:22, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)initd(dot)org> wrote:
>> Btw, I was
>> at FOSDEM as probably other PostgreSQL people were and all this could
>> have been discussed while drinking a couple of beers if only someone
>> cared to contact me.
>
> Hmm, I resent that. As one of the people at FOSDEM a) I had no idea
> you were there and b) I was extremely busy pretty much the whole time
> I was there, and c) like what I would guess is the majority of PG
> people there, I don't use python or psycopg.
>
> Meeting at conferences is great (and I wish you had popped over to the
> PG booth to say hi *and* attended the database dinner with us), but
> it's no substitute for the mailing lists in which everyone can be
> involved.

That would have been great. I fact I stepped by the PG boot and had a
little chitchat with some people but I don't usually go around yelling
«Oh ahi!, I am psycopg developer». Anyway, meeting other people involved
in free software is always great, so let hope to get all there next
FOSDEM or to meet at some other conference.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio <mailto:fog(at)initd(dot)org> <jid:fog(at)jabber(dot)linux(dot)it>
DISCLAIMER. If I receive a message from you, you are agreeing that: