Re: Confusion over Python drivers

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Marko Kreen <markokr(at)gmail(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Tim Bunce <Tim(dot)Bunce(at)pobox(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Confusion over Python drivers
Date: 2010-02-07 20:23:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Anyway, I don't yet have a full diagnosis on the transaction control
> issue or I'd already have posted it to psycopg -- it may be a toxic
> interaction between Django and Psycopg2 rather than psycopg2 alone.  I'd
> not have brought it up except for this discussion.

I'm going to remove it from the list on the wiki then for now.  I don't
want to annoy the developers by adding a more speculative bug that might
not even be in their software.  If you get to where it's confirmed and
info posted to their list, please add a link back into the page once
it's reported, i.e. link to their mailing list archives or something
like that.