2ndQuadrant US Launch Celebration - Friday 2/12 in NYC

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 2ndQuadrant US Launch Celebration - Friday 2/12 in NYC
Date: 2010-02-01 21:57:04
Lists: pgsql-announce

This month, 2ndQuadrant US is officially launching its full line of
services, support, and training in this country with two New York City
events. After a day of training, nothing refreshes a tired voice like a
few rounds of drinks, and any PostgreSQL users in the area are invited
to join Greg Smith and Simon Riggs for a launch celebration event doing
just that after work on Friday, February 12th.

Mark your calendar and watch our new web site at
http://www.2ndQuadrant.us for complete details, due to appear early next
week. We're still nailing down the exact time, and more importantly a
location in Manhattan capable of handling so much tech talk.

You can drop an e-mail to myself or to info(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)us if you'd like
to have the final details pushed to you, or if you'd like to be notified
about additional events in our upcoming cross-continent (Canada too!)
training and conference tour as we announce them. Be careful to keep
any such replies off this list please.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant US Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.us