Re: 8.5alpha3, Karmic Koala and OpenJade Question

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Andrew Lardinois <lardinois(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-testers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.5alpha3, Karmic Koala and OpenJade Question
Date: 2010-01-29 09:41:49
Lists: pgsql-testers
Andrew Lardinois wrote:
> I have poked around my system, did not find this package, and am
> working on adding OpenJade.  But my question is, is this a new
> dependency?  If not, how was it so transparent to me before?

It's not new for building the documentation; whole subject is covered at
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/docguide-toolsets.html
(which has a full list of specific debian packages you might try
installing all of).  Not sure why you're building in a way that's
including the docs now but weren't before--are you building into a dpkg
and somebody changed the spec maybe?