Re: out-of-scope cursor errors

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>,PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: out-of-scope cursor errors
Date: 2010-01-29 05:32:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan írta:

> We seem to have a large portion of the buildfarm red from the ECPG
> tests, presumably due to the recently applied out-of-scope cursor
> patches.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

Hi.

I know. Patches were already posted for that,
waiting for Michael to review and apply it.
Look at the commitfest page.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/