Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE
Date: 2010-01-26 18:25:27
Lists: lapug
> 1) Should we have a Social at this years Scale?
> 2) If so, Where should we go?
> 3) Which evening should we have it? ( Friday | Saturday | Sunday )

I'd be up for Friday or Saturday.  I'm planning to drive out early
Monday morning, so Sunday wouldn't be so good.

Doing it at 8:30pm on Saturday, after the BOF, has its good points.  It
also means that our members have to choose between other BOFs and the
conference social and ours, which isn't so good.

I'd strongly prefer a less *noisy* restaurant than Paco's.  I had a
great deal of trouble carrying on a conversation there.

--Josh Berkus