Re: ECPGset_var

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPGset_var
Date: 2010-01-26 12:30:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Michael Meskes írta:
> Zoltan, could you please look into this:
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dugong&dt=2010-01-26%2011:05:01 ?
> Apparently dugong creates the ECPGset_var statements in a different order than
> the other archs.
>
> Michael

It seems mongoose also fails the same way,
the common factor seems to be ICC, other machines
with various GCC versions are green . I'll look into it.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/