Last call for SCALE volunteers

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Last call for SCALE volunteers
Date: 2010-01-25 22:36:57
Lists: sfpug

SFPUGers,

As previously mentioned, we will be having a PostgreSQL booth at SCALE
Feb 20-21. We will also have a Postgres BOF there. We could use
volunteers to help us at the booth, and it's your chance to attend SCALE
for the cost of accomodations.

However, we need to put in for booth passes by Thursday, so we need
decisions now for who is coming.

Also, I have room in my car for one person wanting a free ride down to
SCALE. Otherwise, it's a 5min shuttle ride from LAX.

Link: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org

--Josh Berkus