Re: commit fests (was Re: primary key error message)

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: commit fests (was Re: primary key error message)
Date: 2010-01-21 23:48:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> If you want an example of something I *do* have a process problem
> with, it's Kevin Grittner's attempts

Hmmm....  Plural?  I've made exactly one post on the subject since
the CF started, unless you count review of Markus's dtester code,
which he posted before the CF but didn't add to the CF page.  Is
reviewing that a process violation?  Or was discussing it before the
CF the process issue?

After looking at my emails, I'm honestly confused.  If it was the
milestone patch, and your plural was a slip, I'll hold off on
further such posts.  If it's something else, I want to understand
what.

-Kevin