Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O
Date: 2010-01-15 21:09:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> I think it's a tools/build process problem and should be attacked that
>> way.
>
> Specifically, I think you missed out $(BE_DLLLIBS) in SHLIB_LINK.
> We'll find out at the next mingw build...

Thanks. But what is BE_DLLLIBS? I can't find any description of it.

I suspect the MinGW build will fail because of the missing PGDLLIMPORTs.
Before we sprinkle all the global variables it touches with that, let me
explain what I meant by dividing walreceiver code differently between
dynamically loaded module and backend code. Right now I have to go to
sleep, though, but I'll try to get back to during the weekend.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas