Re: Testing with concurrent sessions

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Markus Wanner" <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
Cc: "Michael Tan" <mtanhl(at)gmail(dot)com>,<david(at)kineticode(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Testing with concurrent sessions
Date: 2010-01-15 18:33:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch> wrote:

> I wasn't aware I had non-ascii characters in there. Inserting an
> encoding line seems fine. I'll fix that for the upcoming version
> 0.1.

Yeah, I couldn't find any, either.  I just tried creating a minimal
python file in Kate, and it gave me that even though I *know* it was
all ASCII characters right off my keyboard.  I guess Kate is being
overly picky.  On the other hand, if it silences an annoying message
sometimes, maybe that's reason enough to add it.

-Kevin