Why can we close the object browser panel and not the properties?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why can we close the object browser panel and not the properties?
Date: 2010-01-14 23:20:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I'm working on ticket #112 (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/112).
During that work, I found that a user can close the object browser pane
and still have the property panel. That doesn't fill right. What's the
point of being able to close the object browser and not the properties
panel? The other way around seems better (at least, to me :) ): object
browser without a close button, properties panel with one.

Comments?

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: pgAdmin TracDate: 2010-01-14 23:33:30