LinuxFest NW 2010 CFP(2nd)

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LinuxFest NW 2010 CFP(2nd)
Date: 2010-01-13 21:44:25
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hello,

I am one of the organizers for LinuxFest Northwest 2010 and
would like to take this opportunity to invite those people that might be
interested to present and/or exhibit at the Fest. LinuxFest NW will be
held Saturday April 24th and Sunday April 25th in Bellingham,
Washington. For more detailed information check the Web site at:

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

At the bottom of the Home page are links for signing up. You will be
asked to create an account first. Check out the Sessions page to see who
has already signed up.

If you have any questions contact me at the email address below.

Thank you,

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com