RE: [BUG] calling lo_creat()

From: "Barnes, Sandy (Sandra)" <Sandy(dot)Barnes(at)Honeywell(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [BUG] calling lo_creat()
Date: 2000-08-30 22:07:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs
This is not a bug.  The problem was that I was not calling lo_unlink() after
consecutive lo_creat(), lo_close() calls.  I found this out by looking at
the file system containing the database and seeing hundreds of xinvOID and
xinxOID files.  After cleaning up these files I was able to run this program
without error.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: pgsql-bugsDate: 2000-08-31 00:08:42