Re: Fwd: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Fred Janon <fjanon(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?
Date: 2009-12-15 13:22:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

*ahem*

You double-post a query *knowing* you shouldn't (otherwise why the
"sorry"?), compounding the error by not picking the right list at all. I
chide you for it privately, not to hide my actions but to keep
irrelevant traffic on the list down, and you then decide it's proper to
post my private reply publicly. I don't think you're in any position to
offer me lessons in netiquette.

cheers

andrew