Re: Request to PostgreSQL core

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: koichi(at)intellilink(dot)co(dot)jp, hemmi(dot)hitoshi(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp, pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Request to PostgreSQL core
Date: 2009-12-09 07:04:12
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> I don't know if the page is intended for "user-level" or not, but we
> should have "developer-level" page somewhere anyway. That was one of
> the conclusions of the meeting IMO.
To quote from
, written by Selena who created the wiki page we're talking about:

"Our first milestone as a group is to create a detailed matrix of
features to help users more easily navigate between the different

The page created for that work, to help users, is .  As an example of how it
was drifting off-topic,  the section there someone added the link to
against my warning was named "Existing Overview Docs"  In no way is the
proposed new API page an overview document; the link just doesn't belong

I just sorted all this out.  We now have:

for continuing to work on the user-level documentation, and:

to track the development efforts.  I also linked both pages properly
into the rest of the wiki so people are more likely to find them when