Re: Request to PostgreSQL core

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Koichi Suzuki <koichi(at)intellilink(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>, hemmi(dot)hitoshi(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp, pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Request to PostgreSQL core
Date: 2009-12-09 05:39:02
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
Koichi Suzuki wrote:
> Added a link to the page from the meeting page,
> Clustering -> PGCon2009JapanClusterDeveloperMeeting -> ClusterFeatures
There already was one, so now there's two, which is fine--you put it in
a better place anyway.

The main "Clustering" page seems like it has more of a user-level feel
to it, something we could point non-developers who want to know more
about clustering to. I didn't link the ClusterFeatures page to appearing
directly on it when I was adding cross-links to a lot of those pages
because it's really not aimed at those people at all. I didn't want
users to get confused if they landed on that quite complicated page
thinking it was something they had to read. Linking from the developer
meeting seemed sufficient.