Re: Review request: XLogInsert

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Review request: XLogInsert
Date: 2009-12-08 05:16:47
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Jeff Davis wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 23:55 -0500, Greg Smith wrote:
>
>> Don't let chatter between me and Robert distract from the fact that I'm
>> still looking for some help with the XLogInsert patch. My sole
>> consolation is that it's something I can do myself if I have to in order
>> to finish this up on schedule.
>>

> I can help review this patch. However, the earliest I will get to it is
> Tuesday.

That seems to be earlier than anyone else will get to it, so if you have
some time tomorrow to take a look at that would be great. I'm hoping to
take a longer look at it myself too, you know how to grab me on chat if
you want to coordinate that better.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com