Re: IEPUG letterhead version 2

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: IEPUG letterhead version 2
Date: 2009-12-05 11:29:12
Lists: iepug
Hi guys, thanks for all the feedback!

I take the point entirely about the tricolour. I personally think Peter
and Alex's idea of the island of Ireland is the best one - avoids any
possible political overtones - Let me see what I can come up with.

It's interesting that the colours evidently didn't come through
correctly... my wife and I took a lot of care with them here, even to
the point of consulting Pantone colour books (yes, we have some! :-) ),
but colour doesn't travel well across the Internet...

Ray.

P.S. Looking at the Wikipedia article on the flag, I was amused to see
that there are entire articles on the colour green, white and orange...
some people have WAY too much time on their hands!

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod(at)iol(dot)ie