Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Two weeks (and a little) update

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Cc: Bernd Helmle <bernd(at)oopsware(dot)de>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Two weeks (and a little) update
Date: 2009-12-03 00:40:04
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Jaime Casanova wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Bernd Helmle <bernd(at)oopsware(dot)de> wrote:
>
>> Hmm i'm running OS X...i already proposed Greg to take my hands on the
>> Largeobject Access Control Patch, but now it seems better to look at those
>> DTrace things. I originally hesitated to review those since i'm not very
>> familiar with DTrace, but if it helps (and i can improve my skills here),
>> i'm fine with it and you can review the Largeobject patches?
>>

> that's fine with me...

CommitFest page updated as such. Bernd, I'd suggest starting with the
"SLRU and executor probes" patch, as that one is a lot less
controversial than the other. Jaime, I just got a note from Abhijit
suggesting he is still working on the review of the Largeobject patch;
it's complicated enough that having two people look at it isn't a bad
idea though if you want to (or already have started) dig into anyway.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com