Postgres training suggestions?

From: Darrell Fuhriman <darrell(at)garnix(dot)org>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres training suggestions?
Date: 2012-08-31 18:59:42
Lists: pdxpug

Hey, does anyone have any recommendations for Postgres training in the Portland area?

We have a small team of developers that we'd like to get up to speed on Postgres. Everyone's familiar with RDBMSes in the general sense, but we'd like to "take it to the next level" – I'm imagining things like scalability, query/table optimization, best practices for schema design, etc.

We'd probably want to do onsite in our offices, but are willing to consider other options, even online courses. Anyone have any suggestions?

Darrell