CommitFest 2009-11: One week update

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2009-11: One week update
Date: 2009-11-22 06:53:33
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

There were 32 patches actively involved in the standard review process
for this CommitFest, ignoring the ones with an assigned committer who is
also reviewing and ones that were done earlier. Here's where we're at
with those:

Commited: 5
Returned with feedback: 2
Waiting for author: 12
Needs review: 13

That puts us a little over half done on the review side, with maybe 1/5
of the things that might get committed completely finished.

We have no reviewer assigned to following patches yet:

SE-PostgreSQL/Lite
DTrace Memory management probes
DTrace SLRU and executor probes
Listen / Notify rewrite

That last one seems to have settled down enough to be worth taking a
dive into now, if anyone done with their initial assignments wants a
small patch to consider for their second round.

As far as I know we're waiting for the following reviews still:

Largeobject access controls (Abhijit Menon-Sen)
LDAP search during authentication (Magnus Hagander)
XLogInsert: move some work out of critical section (Stephen Frost)
EXPLAIN BUFFERS (Euler Taveira de Oliveira)
information_schema performance (Peter Eisentraut)
New VACUUM FULL (Jeff Davis)
per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost (Bernd Helmle)
pgbench setshell command (Greg Smith)
PL/Python array support (Josh Tolley)
Application Name (Andres Freund)

I'm not sure whether next week's holiday is going to help or hurt the
review schedule. I plan a rare round of being AFK during that time. I
hope to do another round of prodding everyone before the break, and I'll
re-summarize where we're then at around a week from now.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com