Re: [HACKERS] TRIGGER with WHEN clause

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
Cc: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] TRIGGER with WHEN clause
Date: 2009-11-13 07:16:43
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
>
>> Here is a updated TRIGGER with WHEN cluase patch.
>> I adjusted it to work with recent parser cleanup (*OLD* and *NEW*).
>>
> I would like to volunteer for reviewing the patch in RR-stage.
> It seems to me an interesting feature.

That one is now yours. It would be nice if you subscribed to the
pgsql-rrreviewers list if you're not already on there, but it's not
really necessary if you just want to grab that one patch and report on
it to pgsql-hackers.

Dimitri Fontaine had expressed some interest in that one as well.
Dimitri, since KaiGai wants specifically to take a shot at that one, I'm
going to assign you the "Syntax for partitioning" patch you said was
your second choice instead.