Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Date: 2009-11-12 21:25:33
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
Tom Lane wrote:
> AFAIK the ecpg patches are all waiting on Michael Meskes to have time
> to review/commit them.  ecpg is pretty much his turf and no other
> committers are likely to touch these patches.
Great to know, and since some of the regular reviewers already made a
pass through them there's probably not too much general feedback left
anyway.  I just marked all of those as having Michael as the reviewer.
If it gets to where those are the main remaining hold-up I guess we'll
revisit who else might help out then.  Would rather get the patches it's
more obvious how to handle out of the way first.

Not considering those, HS/SR, or other patches with an already assigned
reviewer, we're at 16 patches in the queue, and I've got 9 reviewer
volunteers just so far today.  Barring a flood of last-minute entries,
if I can get each reviewer to handle one patch and a moderate percentage
of them to handle two, that should be all it takes for this round.  Will
move the rest of the discussion here to just rrreviewers.