CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Date: 2009-11-12 17:45:24
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
In a few days the 3rd 8.5 development CommitFest, 2009-11, is going to
kick off, with the end goal being an alpha3 prerelease.  If you have a
patch in progress, you'll need to submit it before the deadline of
2009-11-15 00:00:00 GMT for it to be considered during this round:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

The actual process of the CommitFest itself is fairly well documented at
this point:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RRReviewers
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_a_CommitFest

For lack of a more qualified volunteer, I'll be handling the initial
round of patch assignments and reviewer organization.  I suspect we'll
reorganize on the fly as things proceed based on who has time; I'd
certainly welcome patch-chasing help in addition to reviewing.  Since
the backlog for this CommitFest is so far lighter than we've seen
recently, the small patches that don't already have an active reviewer
shouldn't be too difficult to get through.

Please send me an email (without copying the list) if you are available
to help with review.  Include any information that might be helpful in
assigning you an appropriate patch.  If there's a specific one you want
to claim, by all means let me know that.  All reviewers will need to be
subscribed to the RRR mailing list, so when you write me please also
follow the subscription link at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-rrreviewers/ to add yourself to
that list, too, if you're not already there.

The set of patches I have the least feel for are the five ECPG
submissions, some of which were reviewed already.  I would particularly
appreciate any early information reviewers might provide about their
capability/willingness to work on that set.  Those are not so easy to
just split among multiple people due to how they relate to one another.

Next:From: Euler Taveira de OliveiraDate: 2009-11-12 17:52:56