Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-12 10:15:24
Lists: pgeu-general
Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> I'd be happy to if someone can give me access to it.
>>

> Cool, thanks. wiki.postgresql.eu should accept your community login,
> which I assume you have as you registered for pgday :-). Yelp, if you
> have any problems.

this is a wrong assumption for people with ugly long names :).

according to some law some stupid idiot has made our names had to be in
the company name ... thus "Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH" :).
so, thanks to some law maker we killed magnus' python script + data
structure.
i will try to find the guy who caused. we should invoice this problem to
the lawmaker ...
suicides are accepted as payments from their side :).

    many thanks,

       hans

--
Cybertec Schoenig & Schoenig GmbH