Re: BUG #5168: cannot login to server

From: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, tomas(at)tuxteam(dot)de, Abhishek <abhishek(dot)sawant111(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5168: cannot login to server
Date: 2009-11-05 17:38:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs
If the installation is done by the One-Click Installer (from
EnterpriseDB), Then it contains the libssl.so.4.
Please check the /opt/PostgreSQL/8.4/lib directory for that library.
It's strange though as the path is added in your ld.so.conf.d/
Also if your system has libssl.so.4 in /lib or /usr/lib that will take
precedence but the error suggest you dont.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava