Re: I need information about PG-Day

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Project DR <postgresql(dot)project(dot)dr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Marcelo Costa <marcelojscosta(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I need information about PG-Day
Date: 2009-11-02 20:38:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-es-fomento

> Thanks a lot for the support, I will prepare the PG-Day for the next
> year 2010.

Might I suggest doing a general Carribean PGDay?

The folks in Cuba really want to hold a PGDay, but we can't send an
American PostgreSQL Hacker to speak if they did. If the PGDay in the DR
was for the whole Carribean, including Cuba, both Cubans and Americans
could go. And they might, especially if you hold it in the winter ...

--Josh Berkus